Thursday, September 23, 2010

Welcome

Welcome to my addiction.

Houses, homes, ranches, estates, castles, cottages, bungalows, mansions, colonials- whatever label you want to give it- I am addicted to it! I'm not a house snob (I love them all!) but there is something about that jaw-dropping moment when you see a home that is truly exquisite!




I'm talking flawless finishes, immaculate interiors, fabulous floor plans and gorgeous gardens! Homes that inspire you to dream and design.

Recently I decided my addiction needed to be upped another level, I wasn't getting the same 'high' from blog trawling as I previously had, which is when I came up with the idea of this blog- heck if I am so addicted surely I'm not alone (anyone??)!




Of course this will not JUST feature luxury homes but anything else that takes my fancy that I can't help myself but share with you!

I will take all care to reference photos to the original source, if there are suggestions for posts or comments I would LOVE to hear from you.

Enjoy this little slice of heaven!

Sources: 332 St. Cloud Road, Bel Air

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep it nice. I don't mind constructive criticism but if you cannot be polite to me and others you will no longer be welcome. be cool.